MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Program Objective: To equip you with the skills, experience, and confidence necessary to drive organizational growth and prosperity.
Program Description: Help your career—and organization—flourish as you develop knowledge and capabilities that can be put to use in nearly any organization, including:
- Project management
- Financial modeling
- Organizational dynamics
- Competitive intelligence
- Business strategy
You will then choose a concentration that allows you to apply these principles into projects and your capstone course. This program includes the following applied concentration tracks:
- Corporate Innovation – You will learn strategies to help your organization break ground—whether it is a new market, a new product, or a new organizational structure—without interrupting your career path. Career outcomes vary but include managers, directors, and executives responsible for strategy, change, and innovation.
- Finance – Build on the core courses to provide specialized knowledge and applied skills in management of finance, analysis of financial statements, creation and management of financial portfolios and a working knowledge of the impact of public policy to application of financial principles. Career outcomes include but are not limited to financial analyst, banker, controller, money manager, investment analyst, underwriter, financial manager, and finance executive.
- Entrepreneurship – Whether you own a business and want to add value to your enterprise or you’re an aspiring entrepreneur who wants to lead innovation and tap into new market opportunities, we will give you the tools to see your ideas through from concept to completion. Outcomes include career entry or advancement in small and large business environments including owner, partner, manager, or executive.
- Healthcare Systems Leadership – Apply your skills in areas specific to a rapidly evolving healthcare world, allowing you to gain an understanding of the interrelatedness of clinical, technological, and financial components of the business of healthcare. Graduates can pursue a career in a growing and evolving healthcare field.
- Leadership (Available on campus and online) – Our program focuses on the leadership aspects in all areas of business functionality, from day-to-day interactions with employees and teams to big-picture planning. You’ll learn to evaluate your leadership skills objectively and discuss new methods for a variety of situations, including regaining public trust, leading innovative organizations, and dealing with ever increasing complexities and change. Job titles vary but may include unit leaders, supervisors, managers, directors, and executives responsible for leadership and change.
- Marketing – Develop skills in writing integrated communication and marketing plans, explore new strategies for targeting consumers based on buying motivations, discover how to use marketing research, technology, and analytics to quantify marketing results, and gain insight into managing brand initiatives. Graduates often pursue careers as marketing analysts, sales supervisors or managers, business development managers, product researchers, product developers, marketing strategists, directors, or executives.
- Multidisciplinary – This is a tailored program that builds on courses from all other MBA concentrations that are based on specific career goals. Career opportunities are centered on targeted opportunities, based on an approved degree plan.
- Project Management – You’ll gain detailed process and procedural knowledge of the profession, as well as different types of project-based tools and applications of theory. And in our practice-based program, you’ll gain experience in the classroom that you can apply to your current position the next day. Career outcomes include leading project teams, defining and managing project risk, assessing financial resource needs, and impacts, and managing project finance.
Program Outcomes: Upon graduation, you will receive a Master’s degree and be prepared to make meaningful corporate contributions as a knowledgeable, forward-thinking leader.
EXPLORE A DEGREE LEVEL
- Online Bachelor’s of Science
My Post online experience has been fantastic. From students to faculty, they’re not going to let you fail. They’re always there to help you out.
I am grateful to have been a part of Post’s Honors Program. The small class sizes and culturally enriched trips opens students up to a different side of learning.
I knew the second I got accepted that I wanted to attend Post. It was a great four years. I put a lot into my time there and I got a lot in return.
Going to school online and being in the military was a challenge, but I really appreciate all the faculty and staff here at Post University. They really helped me get through being a distant learning student.
A pioneer in online education, Post brings 130 years of campus success with flexible education for the online learner.
Accelerated courses that allow you to earn your Bachelor’s degree in just over 3 years or your Master’s degree in 14 to 24 months.
Student-focused support services including academic advising and tutoring, financial aid experts, career services, and more.