Post University believes that we are the land of the free because of the brave. We are committed to helping those who’ve dedicated their lives to serving our country. With the help of our faculty and staff, many who have served as part of our nation’s armed forces, we’re proud to offer unique educational opportunities for active-duty military members, National Guard and veterans, as well as eligible family members.
Post University is proud to have been selected by GI Jobs as a top military friendly school for the fourth consecutive year.
Benefits for Our Students
- Significantly reduced tuition rates for our Accelerated Degree Programs
- Yellow Ribbon Program benefits for those who qualify
- Special military scholarship if you enroll in our Main Campus at Waterbury, CT
- Course materials, including textbooks, provided at no cost to you
- Specially trained Financial Aid Advisor who can assist you in managing your
- Tuition Assistance, GI Bill, and other military-related education benefits
- Military experience evaluated for course credit
My Post online experience has been fantastic. From students to faculty, they’re not going to let you fail. They’re always there to help you out.
I am grateful to have been a part of Post’s Honors Program. The small class sizes and culturally enriched trips opens students up to a different side of learning.
I knew the second I got accepted that I wanted to attend Post. It was a great four years. I put a lot into my time there and I got a lot in return.
Going to school online and being in the military was a challenge, but I really appreciate all the faculty and staff here at Post University. They really helped me get through being a distant learning student.