Step 1 of 2
Step 2 of 2
A degree in management provides students with the learning experiences they could use to develop a deeper understanding of important topics relating to management and business, including finance, economics, and marketing and how each of these fields is connected and a part of the whole. A degree in business management also lays a broad foundation students could use to pursue a management future in business or another field.
If you want to better understand what it takes to motivate, innovate, communicate, and create a positive business environment, Post University offers the education you could use to get there.
Explore An Educational Level
Associate of Science in Management
At a Glance
The Associate of Science in Management program provides the learning opportunities you could use to enhance your understanding of how to apply leadership, teamwork, and human capital in the workplace. Coursework covers the essentials of management, offering the techniques, theories, and principles used to:
- Plan, organize, lead, and control—the four core concepts of management
- Resolve conflict, motivate teams, champion change, and excel in a business environment
- Apply business fundamentals for management, accounting, finance, economics, etc.
- And more!
Bachelor of Science in Management
At a Glance
The Bachelor of Science in Management program provides the learning opportunities you could use to enhance your understanding of how to improve organizational effectiveness through the application of management principles and strategies. Our program also offers the ability to customize your degree to your future goals with one of four concentration options:
- General Management
- MBA Track
During your coursework, you will have the opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of principles for:
- Leadership – resolving conflict, motivating others, effecting change, etc.
- Innovation – identifying, developing, and managing business opportunities
- Strategic Planning – building and implementing business plans to measurable goals
- Business Ethics – applying professional behaviors to business situations
- Communication – writing and speaking more professionally
- Business Concepts – using fundamentals for management, marketing, accounting, etc.
Post embeds micro-credentialing opportunities in programs to help build personal or professional skills to highlight on a resume or online profile.
Ready to Apply?
Online Classes Start Soon!
“Success looks different for everyone. You have people in your corner that are going to support you. Our tenet is Post Makes It Personal®, and we embody it every single day.”
– Stephanie Caban, MBA
Program Chair, Management
Request More Info
Learn more about our flexible, student-focused degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions advisors will reach out to you!