Step 1 of 2
Step 2 of 2
Whether you are starting out and want to learn more about the world of finance or you currently hold a business position and would like an opportunity to build or enhance your skills in finance, take a look at what Post University has to offer. Our finance programs offer the learning experiences you could use for personal and professional growth in the field, from developing a better understanding of business fundamentals to building skills for financial analysis and management.
Explore An Educational Level
Bachelor of Science in Finance
At a Glance
The Bachelor of Science in Finance program provides the learning experiences you could use to enhance your overall understanding of finance—the system involved in money, investments, and other financial instruments—for individuals and companies. It covers finance fundamentals for financial management, strategic planning, analyzing statements, and more. Our program also offers the ability to customize your degree to your future goals with one of six concentration options:
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Services and Banking
- General Finance
- International Finance
- Personal Financial Planning
During your coursework, you will have the opportunity to build up your knowledge of finance and business principles to:
- Employ analytical and quantitative techniques within finance fields
- Develop, strengthen, and implement corporate governance and dividend policy-making practices
- Solve complex strategic challenges by integrating relevant business, finance, and regulatory concepts
- Write, speak, and communicate more professionally to different audiences
At Post University, we are committed to making your education a personal experience. We keep our class sizes small to encourage in-depth discussions and collaborative problem solving. As soon as you enroll, you will be matched with a student success advisor who will be there to discuss your college-to-career path.
Graduate Certificate in Finance
At a Glance
The Graduate Certificate in Finance program explores the function of finance for organizations as well as for individuals. Core coursework covers finance fundamentals, from relevant financial tools to developing analysis models to help facilitate decision-making. Coursework also explores what it takes to manage financial institutions, analyze statements, and create and manage financial portfolios. Your postgraduate certificate program covers:
- Basic corporate finance tools to more efficiently facilitate financial decisions
- Fundamental principles, benefits, goals, and uses of financial statements and financial statement analysis
- Advanced investment topics for portfolio analysis, investment management, and valuation of businesses or financial assets
- Financial principles and practices for managing risk in organizations
Students who wish to enroll in this graduate certificate program are required to have a bachelor’s degree.
Post embeds micro-credentialing opportunities in programs to help build personal or professional skills to highlight on a resume or online profile.
Ready to Apply?
Online Classes Start Soon!
“With a smaller class size, the advantage of personalized one-on-one learning opportunities becomes apparent. Our goal is to ensure that the students are prepared for the professional world, and we achieve this by offering authentic, real-world experiences drawn from our own background. Witnessing your students achieve remarkable success through these experiences is an incredibly rewarding and gratifying experience.”
– Hamid Malakpour, B.S.M.E., M.B.A., Ed.L.D.
Program Chair, Finance
Request More Info
Learn more about our flexible, student-focused degree opportunities today. Fill out the form on this page, and one of our admissions advisors will reach out to you!